cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not connecting

Spoonyspoon7
Explorer

I have downloaded the quest app, and since my account already exists, my quest 2 is already in the app, unfortunately my quest and my phone are not connecting. It always says "searching" and then in the top left corner it says "not found." I've restarted my phone, quest 2, reinstalled the app, checked my Bluetooth and location settings, it all seems like it should work, but it doesn't. Help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Spoonyspoon7. We see you are having issue pairing your headset to your phone. We understand how troublesome this may be, but now worries we're here to assist you al we that we can.
Since you have done allot of the troubleshooting yourself, we recommend trying again by factory resetting and uninstalling and reinstalling the phone app at the same time. Let us know how it goes, we'll be on standby for a reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Spoonyspoon7. We see you are having issue pairing your headset to your phone. We understand how troublesome this may be, but now worries we're here to assist you al we that we can.
Since you have done allot of the troubleshooting yourself, we recommend trying again by factory resetting and uninstalling and reinstalling the phone app at the same time. Let us know how it goes, we'll be on standby for a reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Factory reset my quest 2, that did the trick

Hey that's great news! Glad to hear it's working now for you. Now you can play in the wonderful world of VR.
Hope this interaction was of help to you, and if you ever need any more assistance, please reach out to us anytime.