cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number for Oculus support

mr2daj
Adventurer
Does anyone have a phone number for Oculus support? I am at the end of my tether now waiting for emails that seem to never come. I just want to speak to someone! 
109 REPLIES 109

LordDakota
Honored Guest
Haven't been able to use Rift S one bit for it not getting past sensor check. I've tried everything. 2 day of no response from support. Hopefully it wont get to 11 like others. Super sucks that there is no phone number .-.

GalaxyFoxUwU
Honored Guest
This company is a joke no contact number and I ask for a credit and they froze my grandson account said they would have to investigate, I said there is no crime here to investigate just free up his account and forget I ask for a credit 

GalaxyFoxUwU
Honored Guest
This message is for Jason Rubin contact me at 336-357-5250 Ron Lambeth no one else will respond from that company

WinterBlox1
Honored Guest
I sent a support ticket to Oculus to complain about the lack of anything being EVEN AVAILABLE in the UK at all, and it's been maybe 2 weeks now, Oculus, Fix your customer support. Take a look at the screen shot if you want to, because I Cannot tell whether you don't sell them in the UK or if you're just out of stock. 

brian_rhodes_33
Honored Guest
This company is a joke. I should have known when i seen that facebook purchased them. I have had nothing but problems since day 1 with these people. And now they have my headest and was suppossed to have shipped me out a new one since the first one was crap 3 days ago...but as usual, you send in an e-mail, and you get crap in return...no response. You just get ignored. A company that doesn't have a customer service number to begin with is shady as crap. They are located in Roseville, CA. so those of you that are having problems do what i'm going to do...contact that cities better business bureau, and always purchase anything with this company on your credit card so you can do a charge back when they screw you over, and they will screw you over...trust me on that one.

Gatzbee68
Explorer
This has not improved as of November 2020.  This company and their support is horrible.  I'll certainly be spreading the word.  There should, at minimum, be a process to escalate a request if the first line of support doesn't help.

puppet63
Honored Guest
I've seen OQ2 VR games on the net but don't show up on my games list.
How do you get games like project cars 2
Red Matter. I can't find them
Any help out there

The VR Rookie

jgill0431
Explorer

puppet63 said:

I've seen OQ2 VR games on the net but don't show up on my games list.
How do you get games like project cars 2
Red Matter. I can't find them
Any help out there

The VR Rookie

I can only speak for project Cars 2, I play it but on my oculus Rift s through steam, honestly I play most things through steam as it tends to not crash as often, IMO. Also I like the open platform mentality to the dictatorship that the oculus store is. (I buy a game, it works everywhere, Oculus doesn't have that, and I have 3 rigs, I'm not buying games 3 times for me and personal play time.)

Most these AAA games are through systems that are connected to computers, but not all. 

jgill0431
Explorer
On the note of this forum though, it's the end of 2020 and sometime tech support still takes forever! I've had 3 tickets for the same issue, never with any change (multiple tickets due to me being out of town for too long to get back to them in time.) and total tech support time for a completely defective product, owned for < 9 months, is 1 months of tech support and my 7 person I've typed to. I just want to talk to someone and get this done, I'll literally pay any amount of money for advanced tech support, I just want my device fix/replaced so I can play it! 

Thaddeus_Skye
Honored Guest

Cybereality said:

Oculus does not provide phone support, and I removed the info above as it won't help you (and will only frustrate you and our non-support staff). Please wait for Oculus Support to reply to your request via the web form. Thanks.

So you really think your company can get around the requirement to have a toll free number when advertising through certain sites? You think the BBB is going to like it once I turn in a complaint signed by hundreds of users that you do not provide support for your products. I put a ticket in a month ago and got nothing. 

It's funny y'all push the limit when you're already in a heap of legal troubles...