cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone warning won't work

NorgePlayzYT
Protege

So I'm trying to enable Phone Notification on Meta Quest app but it's keep loading. It's been doing like 5 month and Meta didn't solve this issues. I already reinstall it but that didn't work either. Any solutions?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey NorgePlayzYT, totally get your concern with not seeing phone notifications from our app since it's one of the best ways to stay in the loop! Make sure you have notifications for this app turned on in your phone's general settings first, since his feature only works for the apps you’ve allowed to show notifications your phone’s lock screen. You won’t see notifications for any apps where you’ve turned off lock screen notifications, previews or all notifications.

To set up notifications on your phone:

1. Open the Meta Quest app on your Phone, then
  2. tap Menu.
  3. Tap Devices.
  4. Tap the plus sign to add your headset.
  5. Choose your headset model.
  6. Confirm that the code on your phone is the same as the code shown on your headset.
  7. Tap Pair, then tap Allow.
  8. Tap Phone Notifications in VR.

To edit settings on your phone:

1. Open the Meta Quest app on your Phone, then
  2. tap Menu.
  3. Tap Devices.
  4. Under Headset Settings tap Phone Notifications.

Let us know how that goes for some other possible options!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I already added to the Meta Quest 2 to my app but when I open Phone Notification, it's keep loading

Thanks so much for the update! We see that didn't work for you. We think it's best to contact our support team here. This issue seems to be more in-depth than we thought. Our support team has the tools to get this all sorted out for you. If you need help making a ticket, we'll be more than happy to guide you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!