cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pigasus Media Player not showing up

crazyturk.emre
Honored Guest

I bought Pigasus Media player way be in 2018 on my GO.
I used it with the Quest 1 when I briefly owned one and now that I have the Quest 2, I would like to use it again.
I see that it did not show up in my library like my other apps, however I see it in the store, now with a slightly higher price than before. I have the original receipt information available.
Any way to restore the purchase?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We would love to assist you with this! At this time, we would like for you to reach out to us via private message so that we can look this for you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again. We just want to follow up with you and see if you were able to reach out to us via private message. 

We look forward to you reaching out if you haven't done so yet. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?