cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin reset

vertinbros
Honored Guest

I am trying to reset my pin, but when I request the email, nothing is sent to me.  

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We see your having issues with your PIN reset and we know the time this is taking away from being able to get you in your VR world. Please make sure to check your spam/junk folder if you have not already. If the issue persist please let us know as we can continue through a PM! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

As we will need to check a few details! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there! Just checking in to see if you need any additional assistance with your pin. If so, you can reach out to us through the PM steps above. We'll be happy to continue looking into this with you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!