cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin

dulcenjaquelin
Honored Guest

Hi, I’m having issues with my pin, every time i reset it, put a new password, then type that password it says it doesn’t work. It’s been like this for a day. Can you please help me. 1. Why is this happenin?. 2. How can I fix it?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @dulcenjaquelin. We totally understand how concerning it can be to have PIN issues and not having the chance to make a purchase. Luckily you came to the right place to get assistance with this. 

Since you've tried resetting your PIN and still getting a error, we'll like for you to opt out of having a PIN and then waiting for 5 minutes to re-enroll into having one again

Once you do that, please reach back out and let us know how that helps. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey we are reaching back out to see if you're still having issues with purchasing a game due to that PIN error. We look forward to your response and figuring this all out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?