cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin

alt_david_f4
Honored Guest

I have a question I forget my pin I was going to buy a game I put the incorrect pin so much times I reset my pin and later when I was going to buy the game it said  that they see inusses on my account and try later how much time is ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

alt_david_f4
Honored Guest

I resolve the problem that you need to do if you have that problem is contact to the support and send the error picture they are going to ask for email full name your alias and your 4 last digits of your credit card don’t worry they are not going to hack your account or something this was my first game and they were late two to three days to resolve my problem.

oculus support thanks 🙏

937824C8-5E94-409C-8024-FC509A4F46D7.jpeg

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey alt_david_f4! We understand the concern and we thank you for bringing this to our attention, we'd love to point you in the right direction! We recommend submitting a support ticket, to be able to take deeper look into your account status. Please submit your support ticket through the link here: https://metaque.st/Support! When submitting your support ticket, please be sure to mention all that you did here and include the following account information:

• Account information
    • Full name 
    • Username/alias
    • Email address 

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Once we have a support ticket with the requested information, we will be better able to assist! We look forward to hearing from you via support ticket! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

alt_david_f4
Honored Guest

I resolve the problem that you need to do if you have that problem is contact to the support and send the error picture they are going to ask for email full name your alias and your 4 last digits of your credit card don’t worry they are not going to hack your account or something this was my first game and they were late two to three days to resolve my problem.

oculus support thanks 🙏

937824C8-5E94-409C-8024-FC509A4F46D7.jpeg

Thank you for letting us know that your payment issue was taken care of, we're very glad to hear! If you have any further questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to reach back out! Have a wonderful rest of your day and happy gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

dylan.250158
Honored Guest

I forgot my pin and it won’t let me reset it and is asking me what my current pin is when I really don’t know and I really want to buy a game and it just won’t work can you help

Hey there, @dylan.250158. Thanks for reaching out! We'd love to help reset your account PIN in order for you to complete a purchase! As time passes, we know account details can become forgotten, so no worries! To allow us to take a further look into things, we'd like for you to send us a PM.  To do so, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Also, please remember to be signed into the community first to send us a private message! We hope to hear from you soon! 

Howdy @dylan.250158! We hope you're having a great start to your weekend! We just wanted to pop by to see if any further assistance was needed regarding your PIN. If so, do let us know! We'd love to continue gathering more details from you!