cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinehurst number 2

Steinbru
Honored Guest

I recently purchased Pinehurst number 2 add-on for Golf + on my quest headset. I have not been able to figure out how to download it. Is this because it doesn't work with the original quest headset?

4 REPLIES 4

PITTCANNA
Visionary

You only get to do the full golf + experience on quest 2, the original quest can't handle the full golf courses.

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey hey! Just jumping in to add a bit onto this. What @PITTCANNA said is pretty much right. A lot of the extra features for Golf+, including the add-ons, are only available on the Quest 2. You won't be able to access those features and add-ons on the original Quest.

You can check out the store listing for Golf+ here where it breaks down what features are available on the Quest 2 vs on the Quest 1.

If you don't have a Quest 2 and need help getting a refund for the add-on since you can't play it, you can send the support team a private message here on the Forums. To contact the support team via PM, you can click here to get to the support profile, and then click "Send a Message".

Let me know if you have any other questions about this!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

Special thanks to all those who responded to my issue. After much trying I was able to speak to a human meta tech person. After an hour of trying things, he threw in the towel and conceded that my suspicion of incompatibility was correct. He set up a refund for me which I was grateful for. That said I was really hoping to play that golf game with a friend.

Thanks again all and Happy holidays

Hey there, @Steinbru! Thank you for reaching out and letting us know you were able to get a refund for the game. We certainly don't like to hear that your game wasn't compatible with Meta Quest 2, but we are happy that you were able to get it straightened out. If you have any questions, please let us know. Happy holidays!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!