cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play Games

ChickenLady1995
Honored Guest

I just bought an Oculus and I was told it came with Beat Saber and Resident Evil. How do I find and play these games? There were no instructions or how to guides.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

First thing is first. Welcome to the VR family! We hope this VR headset give you lots of awesome memories with the new friends you make and these cool games we have in store. Now, regarding the Beat Saber you would have received a email with steps to redeem this game. For the RE4 there should have been a slip of paper with a code that is to redeem this game. However, if your not seeing these we can check if the device you is part of the promotion as there is very few of these devices with the promo. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! Just passing by t o see if your still in need of our assistance?  We will be patiently waiting for your reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!