cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playing or resuming application with IPhone

SuperstarHillcrest
Honored Guest

I have the Oculus Quest 2 to use with an elderly person.  I get the app set up but when I take the headset off to put on them you have to resume or play.  The elderly person doesn't understand how to use the controller with the pointer. Is there any other way i.e. through your IPhone to resume the application for them. 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @SuperstarHillcrest! We see that you are asking if there is a way to resume the game on the headset from the mobile app. We know how important it is to share the VR experience with our elderly users, and we want to be sure to help you both share this experience. 

At this time, there is no feature to allow users to control pausing of a game on the headset through the mobile app. That said, we are always looking for new ways to make the VR experience more fun and engaging for all of our users, and we'd be happy if you shared your ideas through our Ideas Page. On that page, other users and developers are able to exchange suggestions with each other on how to make our devices even better!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!