cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help my meta/facebook accounts are messed up

bailey-michael
Honored Guest

I know this sounds like I'm an idiot, but I do not use Facebook very much and don't use Instagram.  My Oculus account was a one-time setup and hard to remember the account.

I really need some help with my accounts and merging to a meta-account.  I was forced to switch my accounts to meta-accounts.  this has locked me out of accessing my apps and games.  i have 2 accounts because I had trouble connecting when I initially got the Quest2 unit.  So I now start up and switch users because it is where all my apps are purchased.  I would really like help in cleaning up this mess.  and since I don't seem to be able to get any real official voice support, I guess I'm at the mercy of this form site.  If I can't get it resolved, I will be forced to not use this device anymore.

Please help!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, Bailey! Thank you for reaching out and notifying us of your issue. It sounds like there was a mix up with the two accounts during the Meta account merging process. We're not sure which account you need access to.

We first need to gather some personal details on each account so we can determine which account has your games and apps. That being said, we'd like to invite you to directly message us.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?