cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Population One Disappeared

ZoeyTron
Honored Guest

yesterday i came home from work and population one Was deleted from my apps. It shows in my purchase history and game logs but its nowhere to be found in my apps. I tried restarting several times. I disconnected my phone from Oculus and reconnected. All other apps are still in place. When I go to the App Store, it's available for purchase. I do not want to re download and start over from the beginning. HELP!!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey ZoeyTron, we know how important it is to have all your games available to you so you can play when you want to! To look into this for you, we will need you to send us a private message so we can get the information we need to solve this. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks message sent!