cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Population: One not available in Oculus Store

Nephroid
Explorer

I am trying to install Pop:One in my son’s headset but for some reason the app does not show up in the Oculus Store. 

What’s strange is that if I log onto his headset I am able to download and install the game just fine.  Does anyone know why this happens?  Is there a parental control setting somewhere that’s driving this?

We have our own headsets and would to be able to play together.

58 REPLIES 58

ChrisElune
Honored Guest

I’m getting a quest 2 tomorrow and I’m browsing the store adding games to my wishlist tonight. Have been recommended this game, but like everyone else here, I can’t see it in the store. When googling it I can open it on the official website, but when the same page opens in the app it will show “unavailable” where the buy button should be. I live in Norway, VPN didn’t make a difference. Would love to play this on my brand new headset. Why is this even an issue and especially after a whole month? Are people trying to solve it or is it a “a couple people have this issue so we ignore it until 10.000 people have it” thing?

preach! I am so fed up. It shouldn’t take this long for them to make a game available to purchase for new users. It seems to me like it’s new accounts this is happening to. My friend has an old account and it’s available for him. I really get the impression that they aren’t even working on it.

I just checked on their website. The game is available. 

liamsands_1-1662998691401.png

It’s not available to purchase for some users with their accounts. It shows available on the website but once we login it says unavailable 

Oh got it.

5666E23E-AF53-41E7-A651-DD8C11A74253.png

Animal_Lover_8
Honored Guest

Extremely disappointed -- we're trying to buy and play Population One and the game isn't available in the App Store.  HELP

Hi 

I have the same problem I can not download population one or buy it it says unavailable I do not know if that is bec I live in the netherlands or somthing else I would appreciate a reaction thx

Zearus
Honored Guest

I have the same problem.

Quest 2

added a secondary account on the headset for my wife, but Population : One doesn’t appear in the App Store for her on device or on the iPhone app.

Same

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?