cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Population: One not available in Oculus Store

Nephroid
Explorer

I am trying to install Pop:One in my son’s headset but for some reason the app does not show up in the Oculus Store. 

What’s strange is that if I log onto his headset I am able to download and install the game just fine.  Does anyone know why this happens?  Is there a parental control setting somewhere that’s driving this?

We have our own headsets and would to be able to play together.

58 REPLIES 58

ChrisElune
Honored Guest

I’m getting a quest 2 tomorrow and I’m browsing the store adding games to my wishlist tonight. Have been recommended this game, but like everyone else here, I can’t see it in the store. When googling it I can open it on the official website, but when the same page opens in the app it will show “unavailable” where the buy button should be. I live in Norway, VPN didn’t make a difference. Would love to play this on my brand new headset. Why is this even an issue and especially after a whole month? Are people trying to solve it or is it a “a couple people have this issue so we ignore it until 10.000 people have it” thing?

preach! I am so fed up. It shouldn’t take this long for them to make a game available to purchase for new users. It seems to me like it’s new accounts this is happening to. My friend has an old account and it’s available for him. I really get the impression that they aren’t even working on it.

I just checked on their website. The game is available. 

liamsands_1-1662998691401.png

It’s not available to purchase for some users with their accounts. It shows available on the website but once we login it says unavailable 

Oh got it.

5666E23E-AF53-41E7-A651-DD8C11A74253.png

Animal_Lover_8
Honored Guest

Extremely disappointed -- we're trying to buy and play Population One and the game isn't available in the App Store.  HELP

Hi 

I have the same problem I can not download population one or buy it it says unavailable I do not know if that is bec I live in the netherlands or somthing else I would appreciate a reaction thx

Zearus
Honored Guest

I have the same problem.

Quest 2

added a secondary account on the headset for my wife, but Population : One doesn’t appear in the App Store for her on device or on the iPhone app.

Same