cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power

Canzser-
Honored Guest

My quest 2 is stuck on the meta verse power screen it shows a chip every time I try restarting it what can I do

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you're having this experience with your headset. We know how concerning this must be for you, and we want to help you get to the bottom of this. Please try charging your headset for 2 full hours and then perform a factory reset using the following steps:

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

If this does not work, or you're unable to perform the factory reset, please reach out to our support team here. If you submit a support ticket, please include the details of your issue as well as all troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. One of our agents will be happy to look into your options with you. 😊👍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!