cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordering Quest 3 and accessories.

raeven63
Protege

I pre-ordered Quest 3 during the Keynote a couple of days ago along with several accessories.  The bank thought it was a fraud because of the $$$ and declined my first attempt.  I spoke with the bank and they took the hold off of my card.  I have since re-ordered 3 more times and every time it goes through and then I get an email from Meta that my order is canceled.  My bank assures me it is not them.  I have chatted with Meta support 4 times and the last time they said to wait for an email.  I am trying to be patient but had hoped my order would be processed and I would receive my items at release.  I still have not heard back from Meta.  

6 REPLIES 6

raeven63
Protege

I still have not been contacted by Meta Support and my problem has not been resolved. I am just trying to make a purchase...........

Hello there, @raeven63. Thank you for reaching out to us. We know our support teams are hard at work trying to get to everyone. However, your experience is not up to the quality we take pride in. Please reach out to us in a private message, and we'll be happy to look into your case further for you. In order to PM us, all you need to do is select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember that you must be signed in to the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Heyyy @raeven63! We just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you were still needing assistance with the purchase issues that you were experiencing since we noticed that you haven't reached out to us in our PMs just yet. Feel free to reach back out to us if you happen to have any further questions or concerns as we are always happy to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

After 5 attempts and multiple chats with Meta and my bank the preorder of the quest 3 went through.  I am however still having trouble purchasing games with the same credit card.  I have been using this same card for years.  I tried to purchase a game multiple times and it won't go through.  I also got an email saying that my preorder of dungeons of eternity will be cancelled if I don't update my payment.  My bank assures me there is nothing wrong with my card and I have used it at other stores fine.  I think my card has been flagged to auto decline.  It is my only card. 

raeven63
Protege

I still have not received any help.  I pre-ordered Dungeons of Eternity and it was canceled  by Meta because of the issue that has not been resolved.  Is there anyway to speak with someone to resolve my issues.  I have been trying to get help since September 27th.

Hey there, @raeven63! We want to make sure that our users never feel like they aren't receiving help from us when they need it, and we are happy to continue assisting you. We see that you have sent us a private message, and we have recently replied to it. We would be more than happy to continue assisting you from there. We look forward to hearing back from you!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?