cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid visa on PayPal didn’t work

Rutabaga987
Honored Guest

Hello, I currently got a prepaid visa for Christmas and I wanted to put it on PayPal to buy games, and when I tried to use PayPal to buy said game, it charged me on my debit visa. I got mad and put in a refund request. After a few hours, I came to terms with my purchase and wanted to cancel my refund ticket. I couldn’t figure it out so I bought the game again thinking I figured out how to use my prepaid visa, since they don’t say you can’t use them. Well, it charged me again on my debit card now I have two of the same games in my library, one that says refund pending and just the game by itself. What I wanted to know was, if I can play the same game that doesn’t have the refund ticket on it and still get a refund for the game. Note, I have two of the same games in my library, I just want to know if I can play it without messing up the original refund.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, we see you're inquiring about the status of your refund, Allow me to assist you with this, it typically takes us no more than 5 days to review; verify and process the refund request. However, since you've purchased 2 of the same game. While one is pending a refund request, you'll be able to still take part in the game.

The automated refund should settle within the next 2-3 days, if you haven't received your refund Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're always here to help, Happy Holidays!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!