cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview Apps Not Appearing

Sciion
Explorer

I recently got an invite email from my employer to install a pre-release version of a game we're working on. I clicked the link in the email, which took me to a login page. Upon logging in, I was taken to a page that said "Congrats! You can now find your preview in the My Preview Apps section in the Oculus App." congrats.png

The only problem is, if I go to the My Preview Apps section, it's empty. All it says is "You currently do not have any preview apps."

no preview apps.png

I tried chatting with Customer Support, but they were very unhelpful and said there was nothing they could do as it wasn't an official Oculus app. Would anyone know how to fix this issue? I need to be able to play the game for work purposes, so being delayed like this isn't great. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

biscuitsngravyy
Retired Support

Hey Sciion, this is a great question but the Customer Support team and Community Support team do not handle any developer related questions. You might have some luck if you want to post this over on the developer forums here

Hope you get the answers you need! 

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

biscuitsngravyy
Retired Support

Hey Sciion, this is a great question but the Customer Support team and Community Support team do not handle any developer related questions. You might have some luck if you want to post this over on the developer forums here

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS

Sciion
Explorer

I'll definitely try over there, thank you so much!

michakfromparis
Honored Guest

I have exactly the same issue. Was invited to a Preview. I can see it on the web in the oculus portal but nothing appears in the store either on mobile or in the quest. Please help!!!

Hey micahfromparis, to clarify the Customer Support team and Community Support team do not handle any developer related questions. You might have some luck if you want to post this over on the developer forums here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

hi did you solve this im having simililar issues

Hey there, @SatanSlayerUK! We hate to hear that you are having trouble previewing your apps. We know how having to deal with this can be concerning, and we want to be sure that we point you in the right direction for support!

Here on the Community forums, we are able to provide basic troubleshooting for our users headsets and are limited to the tools available in regards to previewing developing games. We can, however, provide you with this link to the developer support page. Once there, they will have more tools available to better assist you with what you are experiencing.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!