cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problème détection manette Batman Arkham VR

lzh06
Honored Guest

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème de détection des manettes (elles ne sont pas reconnues) quand je lance Batman Arkham VR depuis Steam avec mon PC.

J'utilise le QUEST 2 en air link.

Je n'ai aucun problème sur d'autres jeux.

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bonjour Matthieu, 

Nous sommes navrés que vos manettes ne soient pas détectées lorsque vous tentez de jouer à "Batman Arkham VR". Suite à cela, nous vous invitons à contacter directement le support "Steam" ou directement le développeur du jeu en question pour les raisons suivantes: 

• Notre support ne prend pas en charge les jeux venant d'une tierce partie à l'instar de "Steam".
  • Comme vous semblez dire que vous n'avez aucun problème avec d'autres jeux, cela signifie que l'origine du problème ne vient ni du casque, ni de votre Air Link. Il est donc possible que cela vienne du jeu la meilleure solution sera donc de voir avec le support du développeur directement.

N'hésitez pas à revenir vers nous pour tout autre problème avec votre casque à l'avenir ou n'importe quelle question. Nous serons heureux de vous répondre Matthieu! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

This same issue is happening to me as well. I bought this app (Batman Arkham VR) off of the Oculus Store not "steam". I have done some research on the web and it looks like many other people are having the same issue. I have tried both Air Link and using a direct link cable. I have not issues with other games on my Oculus 2 VR headset.

Hey @Aknadler,

We understand how pesky controller issues can be, especially when they're not detected during some games - let's fix that issue!

Please ensure of the following:

• Ensure your area is well lit, with enough light to clearly see, but not direct sunlight
  • Ensure you area is free of small lights such as Christmas lights, or LED strips
  • Ensure your area is free of any reflective surfaces such as mirrors, glass or polished marble
  • Ensure the tracking cameras are clean
  • Ensure your environment is free of any obstructions between the tracking cameras and the controllers

After looking into the above, please follow these steps to gather your Oculus Logs and submit a ticket to our Support Team and they'll be able to view and assist further. We hope to have this resolved for you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Bonjour, même problème avec Batman Arkham VR de store meta quest. les touch ne sont plus reconnus. C'est un problème qui touche tout le monde, merci d'y remédier au plus vite

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?