cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing Oculus

Ecabanas
Honored Guest

Hi all

I just received my quest3 and I'm triying to install oculus in my windows10. but unfortunately the installation, never ends, any idea?

Thanks

Oculus just remains like this:

Captura de pantalla 2023-12-15 160617.png

the log file give me

[Debug] [15/12/2023 15:10:37] Downloading '91429a4b25a797f44ea4beadb1592385f40ea4b357914a18efeba7a3a7bcb924'.
[Debug] [15/12/2023 15:10:58] Download cancelled.
[Warning] [15/12/2023 15:10:58] Download attempt 1 failed!
Daybreak.Net.FileDownloader+FileDownloaderEofException: Unexpected EOF!  Expected 337 bytes, but got 0.
   en Daybreak.Net.FileDownloader.<DownloadFile>d__5.MoveNext()
[Warning] [15/12/2023 15:11:37] Download attempt 1 failed!
System.IO.IOException: No se puede escribir datos de en la conexión de transporte: Se ha forzado la interrupción de una conexión existente por el host remoto. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Se ha forzado la interrupción de una conexión existente por el host remoto

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Ecabanas! We understand that you're having an issue with your Oculus Software installing on your PC. We know that this is hindering your gameplay, so we're going to do our best to get to the bottom of this for you! If you could send us the following information from your computer, we'd really appreciate that.

Computer Information to send us:

• Processor.
  • Graphics Card.
  • Memory.
  • Operating System.

Once you get back to us with this info, we'll be able to continue assisting you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Ecabanas! We just wanted to check up on you and see if your still experiencing issues with installing your Oculus Software. If you are, we'd love to help  you out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!