cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem loggin facebook in Gear VR 2022!!!!

Felipe57700
Explorer

the message: "Para proteger tu cuenta, el inicio de sesión en Facebook desde navegadores insertados está desactivado. Es posible que puedas continuar si actualizas la app desde la que quieres iniciar sesión y vuelves a intentarlo"

Screenshot_20220225-194342.png

3 REPLIES 3

Felipe57700
Explorer

Hello, I went through the same thing and it is solved by installing the Facebook app on your cell phone and you must log in with your data, then go to Oculus Gear and log in with face book and it will recognize your account, thus skipping the error

drjohnpacy
Explorer

was having the same problem... i fixed it this morning.... THERE ARE 2 OCULUS APPS.... the one you download on Google play IS NOT the app you use for the Geer VR... 

I was having same issues.. when I put my phone into the Geer headset, I'd get a message saying that I'm not logged into the Oculus App.. when I logged into the (wrong) oculus app I'd get a message saying imbedded browser was disabled... 

Anyways, I found an article that pointed out there is a Geer Oculus app that downloads when you put your phone into the headset.... I found that app on my phone this morning, logged into it with my FB creds and... WOOOOHOOOO..... my Geer VR is back in action!!!

luzialz
Explorer

There’s one more solution too. Open Play Store, Search Facebook Then update it.

Have a nice day!