cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Instagram account due to 2-step verification

VegetaUltraEgoo
Honored Guest

I am really worried about my right to privacy on my Instagram account and more knowing that my phone was stolen 4 days ago, thanks to this and the double verification factor that I no longer have available due to the above mentioned I can not enter my account even having the original email and knowing the password of the account, for more videoselfies that I have sent I have not been able to recover it.

With Facebook it was easier since their HUMAN team asked me to send an official document and with just sending my official ID I was able to recover it without any problems.

Without lying to you I have sent more than 15 videoselfies and all of them are rejected in less than 10 minutes, if they are supposed to belong to the same group why is it easier to recover a Facebook account than an Instagram account?

I still have access to my original email where I created my Instagram account and I know my password without problems, the 2-step verification prevents me from accessing my account and I am very desperate.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @VegetaUltraEgoo! Thank you for reaching out to us today. We have replied directly to your PM. Please reply back to us via PM so we can continue assisting you to the best of our ability. Hope to hear back from you soon. Have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?