cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with beat saber

Hi, I'm having problems with beat saber after Oculus reset! Beat saber was included with bundles but now after Oculus reset I'm not able to reinstall the game!

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @superpiero.255466, we understand you're having an issue with a missing game and know how bothersome that could be, let's solve this issue out!

First, could you verify you're on the correct account? From time to time some users may be logging into the wrong account without realizing due to the multiple sign in methods that we've got in place. Please be sure to sign-in using the Facebook option if your account is linked to your Meta account.

If you've tried all sign-in methods and the account continues to show no game, please shoot us a message through PM so we can take a better look at this for you. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

I Partially solved the problem, best was redeemed in an other account Vin Jones with mail xxxxxxxx@gmail.com! Is there a possibility to transfer in the SuperPiero 

Beat Saber was redeemed in Vin Jones account linked with xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com! Is there a possibility to transfer in the new account? xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com is blocked on fb

Hey suerpiero.255466, we can't transfer games from one account to the other but there are other ways we can go about this. If our Online Support can collect specific info from both accounts to verify they are yours, they may be able to resolve this for you. You can create a ticket with them using this link here.