cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with connecting Quest 3 to airlink

adadestroyer1
Honored Guest

Whenever I try to connect my quest 3 to my pc I get the message that I do not meet the requirements of 5 Ghz and 80Mhz. My pc does somehow only have an ethernet connection and not a wireless wi-fi connection available (not built in), so  I was wondering whether that causes the issue. How can it be fixed? Could buying a cable to connect my quest to my pc work out?

3 REPLIES 3

adadestroyer1
Honored Guest

I can still start pcvr but I get a werid flickering blackscreen whenever I move my head.

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out about your connection with your PC, and the flickering screen appearing. We know how disconnects and notifications can really interrupt the immersive experience, so we'd love to gather more details to take a further look into your connection.

While Air Link does require a secure Wi-Fi network connection in order to function, let's confirm the following regarding your current set-up:

• Have you already confirmed your PC meets the minimum requirements?
  • Has Air Link worked before?
    • Has a Link Cable been tested or used before?
  • Can you tell us more about your Graphics Card?
    • Let's make sure all drivers are up-to-date. 
  • What operating system are you working with?

Once we're able to gather these details, we'll continue digging into how your PC and the PC software are communicating.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey hey! Just checking in to see if you're still in need of our assistance!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?