cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with oculus link

Tomas_kulla
Honored Guest

I have a problem with oculus link. When I try to connect Oculus Quest 2 to my PC I see three dots and nothing else. Can anyone help me?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Tomas_kulla! We see you're having trouble with getting your PC to connect to your device using Link. This is definitely a pesky thing to have trouble with, so let's fix this together! First, please be sure to check if your PC meets our software requirements, be sure your drivers are updated, check for any Windows updates you may need, and ensure your antivirus isn't blocking the PC app.

If everything is updated and requirements are met, please try repairing the PC app :

1. Go to https://www.meta.com/quest/setup/ and click Download software.
  2. Select Repair.
    • If Windows asks you if you’re sure you want to open this file, click Yes.
    • If Windows Defender prompts Windows protected your PC, click More info and then click Run anyway.
    • If your antivirus software restricts the file from opening, temporarily disable your AV and continue.
    • Please remember to re-enable your antivirus software once you've completed the repair.
  3. Allow the repair process to run, download and install.
  4. Launch the Oculus PC app.

If this doesn't assist with the issue, we suggest following these steps to gather your PC Logs and submit a ticket to our Support Team and they'll be able to view and assist further. We hope this helps!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!