cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Quest Link

mtmproject
Honored Guest

Hi everyone,

I've been having trouble using the Quest Link for a few days. I have a PC with an Intel Core i9-13900 CPU and RTX 3060 GPU. I've been having this problem since I did an update to my video card driver.

I have already tried to update all the drivers, both for the video card and for Oculus.

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Quest Link app on my PC but it didn't change the situation.

Can anyone tell me how to solve it? Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no @mtmproject, that's definitely not the experience we'd expect! We'd love to get to the bottom of this, in order to assist further, could you please provide us with the following information?

• What device are you using?
  • Are you using Air Link or a Link Cable?
  • What version is your headset currently on?
  • What version is your desktop application on?

Once we have this information, we'll be able to assist further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again, we are checking in to see if you still need assistance with your Quest Link issues, or have you found a resolution? Let us know; we would be happy to hear from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Good morning,
1. I use both quest 2 and quest 3 on different PCs;
2. I always use cable;
3. The viewer is updated to version 64;
4. Meta Quest Link App Version 64.0.0.489.367.
I also already tried resetting the Quest, it always worked until an automatic video card driver update.

Thanks for confirming! To determine if the issue was in fact caused by the driver update, have you tried downgrading your graphics card driver to an earlier version? To do so, you can download an older version from this page, uninstall the current driver you have on your computer, then install the older version. We'll be waiting for your feedback on this!

We have already tried downgrading the graphics card drivers but this did not solve the problem.

Thanks for giving that a try, @mtmproject! We'd like to look into this further by looking into some log files. Whenever you can, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be waiting to hear from you!

Hi again @mtmproject, do you still need any help?

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?