cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase game on wrong account

WillisDikfit
Level 2

When I got the Oculus I was locked out of Facebook because somebody hacked my account. I then contacted Facebook and was able to figure out how to get my account back but by then I had opened an meta account under my roommate's name and I also put my name on as well. Then I open my own meta account and bought gorn on her account on accident. I have the purchase history of paying for it but she closed her account now cuz I got frustrated and didn't know what else to do. I was basically just going to start over for another account and take a loss on the game and buy it again I guess but if there's a way around it please let me know. Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

WillisDikfit
Level 2

Basically my question is can I get gorn still because I paid for it?

Hey there, we see you've got quite a conundrum on your hands! No worries; we can help you out. Game purchases on separate accounts are not transferable to new accounts. However, if you send us a PM, we can look into what options we have available to use to get this issue fixed! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

zack.924588
Level 2

Yes I have the same problem I just purchased resident evil four and accidentally scanned it to my sons account and not mine need help to put it on my account only

Hey zack.924588, we totally understand your concern with redeeming your free copy of Resident Evil 4 to an account that is not your own. It is not ideal and we want to get you back in the world of VR! Since major changes will need to be made to resolve this, we ask that you open a ticket with our Online Support Team so they can provide the most thorough and advanced troubleshooting for you!