cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase oculus but Facebook disabled

Sidrowan
Level 2

I’m trying to purchase my first oculus but I just randomly had my personal Facebook that I’ve had for 15 years be permanently disabled. If this company is the same one that runs Facebook then why should I purchase anything from them. I would really like to get this oculus asap but having it linked to my Facebook is not going to work. I need it to be fixed. Someone please help. The Facebook help center is not helping. I’ve submitted my ID and now it says that they can’t fix it. I never post anything. Just use it to keep up with my family and friends. @facebook @meta 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JamBox88
Retired Support

Hi there @Sidrowan! Sorry to hear about your account. I also keep up with family and friends through my account and can feel you. On a good note, a Facebook account is no longer needed to use a Meta device. You can use this link to help get you started with the setup. 

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JamBox88
Retired Support

Hi there @Sidrowan! Sorry to hear about your account. I also keep up with family and friends through my account and can feel you. On a good note, a Facebook account is no longer needed to use a Meta device. You can use this link to help get you started with the setup. 

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

I gotcha. Still I have never done anything that should of permanently disabled my Facebook account. Therefore I am unsure about purchasing this from a company that has lost respect and ruined something I’ve had for 15+ years. If we could get my account undone then I will go with purchasing this product.