cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase synchronisation issue

KaiRom
Honored Guest

I bought yesterday the game SUPERHOT via meta quest application on PC (order 479615271227947). On the oculus quest 2 this purchase did not seen. (Like I didn't bought the game). Tried log aut/login - it didn't help. Is it different stores and to order to play it without connection to PC I have to buy it via Oculus Quest 2 only? Or there was the way to synchronize the purchase?

2 REPLIES 2

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @KaiRom 🙂

you are right. There are two stores, one for PCVR(Windows) games and another for Quest(Android) standalone games.

If you buy in the pc app, you'll always get the pc version of the game. If it is a cross buy game it doesn't matter, because you can download the Quest version for free.

Unfortunately, Superhot does not support cross buy.

So, if you want to play the game standalone on the Quest, you should refund the pc game which you accidentally bought and then buy the game again in the Quest store.

Another option......you decide to link the Quest to your pc and play the pc version.

AliceinVRworld
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there! I see you got assistance from one of our MVP's! In addition, you can return the purchase using the following steps here! We hope this information is useful! 

We are all mad here.
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?