cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Golf + by won’t install

SpicyRhino77
Honored Guest

Hi , just setting up my new Quest 2 and bought a few games which all installed ok, however golf + is saying it was unable to install. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks James

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey! We're glad you were able to successfully setup your new Quest 2! Let's work on getting this issue resolved so you can get to golfing.

Although it's one of the more obvious solutions, could you make sure that there's enough space on your device? If you're unsure of how to check your Quest 2 storage space, you can follow these instructions. Also, did any other games run into this issue, and what specifically happens when you attempt to install it? Do you get any error codes?

Once you help us out with some of these questions, we'll have a better understanding of how to resolve your issue!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi , thanks for the reply, there is plenty of storage and all the other games play ok. When I go into my library , the golf game just says unable to install

JamBox88
Retired Support

Hi @SpicyRhino77! Did you download all the apps on your phone or PC?

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

RoastPork
Retired Support

We haven't heard from you but please get back to us anytime so we can continue helping!

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

I have the same problem with the same app. It was purchased within the quest 2.  But it won't install.  It confirms it was purchased but doesn't allow me to tell it to install from my phone and won't through the VR

Hey Jonah, we saw that you were having trouble with Golf+ not installing after you bought it, which is unacceptable to us. You are welcome to PM us so we can check into your problem further and bring you the game you want.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!