cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 64g storage problem

CoconutsX4
Honored Guest

I have the Quest 2 with 64g of storage. I have 11.5g used by “system”. I uninstalled all apps so I could load Moss Book 2. It still says not enough space. What’s going on? Also I can only have one game loaded at a time because I get the same error of not enough space. Please help. It’s almost becoming unusable. And I hope I get a refund for the Moss 2 game since I cannot load it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @CoconutsX4!

Looks like your headset has a storage issue. We know how bothersome it is to only load one game at a time - let's try some basic troubleshooting.

First, be sure you have Developer mode off, if turned on please disable that option and power-cycle your device. You should also perform a factory reset if the reboot doesn't work, but make sure you have Cloud Backup enabled so you won't lose all your data.

If you've tried all those steps and are still having issues, please submit a ticket with our Support Team and they'll be able to help further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @CoconutsX4!

Looks like your headset has a storage issue. We know how bothersome it is to only load one game at a time - let's try some basic troubleshooting.

First, be sure you have Developer mode off, if turned on please disable that option and power-cycle your device. You should also perform a factory reset if the reboot doesn't work, but make sure you have Cloud Backup enabled so you won't lose all your data.

If you've tried all those steps and are still having issues, please submit a ticket with our Support Team and they'll be able to help further!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks for the quick response. I did a factory reset and it seems the problem is fixed. But how do I check to see if it’s on developer mode?

Hey @CoconutsX4, we're glad that worked for you! In regards to your question, we'll provide the steps for you to enable the Developer Mode on your headset.

If you will please, follow these steps to put your device in Developer Mode:

1. Put on the Meta headset and sign into the developer account you want to use for development.
  2. On the headset, go to Settings > System > Developer, and then turn on the USB Connection Dialog option.
    (Alternatively, you can open the Meta Quest Mobile App, select the headset from the list, and then turn on the Developer Mode option.)
  3. Connect the headset to the computer using a USB-C cable and put on the headset again.
  4. Click Allow when prompted to allow access to data.
  5. Connect your headset to the computer using a USB-C cable and wear the headset.
  6. Accept Allow USB Debugging and Always allow from this computer when prompted on the headset.

Please let us know if this worked for you!

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?