cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Connectivity issues

Kraaven
Honored Guest

Hello there! Now here is an interesting problem for you!
- I seem to have no problem running Quest Link for my Quest 2 on my laptop, it runs beautifully.
-However, even after installing Oculus software on my friends laptop, to play VR games, the connection just does not work correctly. It either gives the 3 dots loading permanently, or just goes back to the quest 2 home.

-Now my friend has a Rift, and that seems to have no problems connecting to his computer, So why does my quest 2 headset not connect to his computer correctly?
[Also, when i plug my headset into his computer, i get the chime noise twice]

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Kraaven! Thank you for reaching out regarding this issue. If you are having issues with the Link and the PC, it could possibly be because the PC specs are not strong enough. If you click here, you can view the required specs for Link. If that's not the case, then let us know so we can look into other troubleshooting issues for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Just swinging on by to see if you're still having this experience, we want to make sure we can get you back on track !

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!