cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Controller Finger Tracking Not Working

BlueBubblesYT
Honored Guest

So I recently got Among US VR, which has been great, but when I was playing with a friend they could do gestures with their hands that I couldn't, he also has a Quest 2. (This is happening in other games as well, I only first realized it in Among Us). Gestures like extended hands and a thumbs up. For some reason I couldn't do either. He said, "Just let go of every button." so I let go of every bottom and my hand still was scrunched. Then he said, "Make a fist, then lift your thumb off the joystick" which both I did but my hand just wouldn't make thumbs up, no matter how hard I tried. It actually feels really dumb writing on the forum asking why my hands wont make certain movements, even though my controllers are still functional. I just believe that hand gestures are extremely important and that they help express, especially in games with VC or Prox-Chat. I have no clue what to do and I already had my Quest's controllers repaired before due to drifting, could they have messed up the sensing? I really hope someone finds this and lets me know what I can do.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @BlueBubblesYT! It appears that you are having some issues with your hand tracking, we'd love to help you out with this! For further instructions on how to turn on or off your hand tracking, please click here. If this doesn't resolve your issue, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!