cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Controller stuck at 0%

Llama_Toast
Honored Guest

My left Quest 2 controller is having an issue where it won't stay connected to the headset at all.

I swapped in batteries and it says that its at 0%. The right controller's battery seems to be working perfectly fine. I tried a few different brands buy it still says it's at 0%. It was working perfectly fine until recently. I have never dropped the Quest or the controllers ever and always have maintained them well

It will power on enough to get the flashing leds and buzz that it connected, but as soon as I wear the headset it will tell me it's at 0%. Please tell me what I can do.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Llama _Toast. We know what it can feel like when your controller doesn't work. Let's see what we can do to help you. We appreciate all the troubleshooting you have done before reaching out to us. 

Have you left the batteries out for 5 minutes and put in known good batteries (so the controller can make them update the drivers for the controllers) If this doesn't work, please reach out to Support with a PM so we can further help you. We want to get you back to gaming.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

powersmoke22
Honored Guest

My only thing is to email them and ask for a replacement

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Llama_Toast. We just wanted to check in and see if you are still needing help with your controller. If you are please don't hesitate to reach out to Support.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!