cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 - Left controller disconnecting but also can't open support ticket

DazlRazl
Honored Guest

I am trying to open a ticket for an issue I'm having with my left controller on my Oculus 2.  I've tried taking the battery out and putting it back in and restarting the Quest 2, but it doesn't help.  Sometimes it works and when it does it shows the battery at 90%, but if it doesn't work I end up getting frustrated and just putting the headset down until the next day.  It's VERY annoying.

What's worse is when I try to open a support ticket, it takes me to a page where it wants me to select my product and while I can see an icon for the Quest 2, I CAN'T SELECT IT!  So I can't even open a support ticket on this!

DazlRazl_0-1649031687309.png

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. We understand you would like to submit a support ticket in regards to your controller disconnecting. We're sorry to hear you're having these experiences. One of our agents will be happy to look into your options with you. 

If you haven't done so already, please try to access our support site from a different web browser/device. If you are still unable to reach out to our team, please let us know.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

DazlRazl
Honored Guest

I've tried in both FireFox and Edge and it doesn't work in either of them.

Hey again! You should be able to select the option that asks for you to Submit a support ticket, and then you can choose to contact us by email, open a chat with us, or message us through WhatsApp!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?