cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Link Cable menu blurry

AirCorbin
Honored Guest

I've been using my Quest 2 with a USB-C cable to my PC to play MS FS2020 without issues for weeks. All of a sudden, when using the link cable, the Oculus menu and all games are extremely blurry. It appears as horizontal lines and dark spots. Nothing changed on my PC and as far as I can tell, nothing changed on my headset.

I know it is not the games as the Oculus menu goes from perfect when not linked to terrible once linked before any game takes it over. The only difference I noticed is that the headset began complaining that it could no longer track and after clearing Guardian and turning it on/off 3 times it seems to track once again, but I can not explain the blurry menus now.

Any suggestions or is this a common issue?

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AirCorbin, we'd be happy to help you out with this! Please click here to submit a ticket and include your Oculus Diagnostics Logs. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

AirCorbin
Honored Guest

@MetaQuestSupport Thank you for responding. I am happy to report that the headset once again looks great while using Oculus Link via a cable. I noticed there was a software version update and after the update was installed, everything went back to looking great. 

It's an older topic but I experience the same thing. I ran all the updates today 9-5-23. If I use the cable link and put my quest 2 on then everything is ok. When I activate the quest link everything becomes blurry as AirCorbin describes.

I tried to make a Oculus Diagnostic Log but get an error.

Error uploading bug report: System.AggregateException: Er zijn één of meer fouten opgetreden. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Er is een fout opgetreden bij het verzenden van het aanvraag. ---> System.Net.WebException: De aanvraag is afgebroken: Kan geen beveiligd SSL/TLS-kanaal maken.

bij System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)

bij System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(IAsyncResult ar)

--- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---

--- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---

bij System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)

bij System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

bij LGLite.BugUploader.UploadBugReport(String filePath, String description, String authToken, String category, Dictionary`2 additionalHeaders)

bij LGLite.Program.<>c__DisplayClass8_3.<StartUIMode>b__5()

bij System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()

bij System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

--- Einde van stacktracering vanaf vorige locatie waar uitzondering is opgetreden ---

bij System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)

bij System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

bij LGLite.Program.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<<StartUIMode>b__0>d.MoveNext()

---> (Interne uitzondering #0) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Er is een fout opgetreden bij het verzenden van het aanvraag. ---> System.Net.WebException: De aanvraag is afgebroken: Kan geen beveiligd SSL/TLS-kanaal maken.

bij System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)

bij System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(IAsyncResult ar)

--- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---<---

I made a new Oculus Diagnostic Log file.

But when i want to attach i get the message that the file type (.zip) is not supported.

josvdheijden_0-1683705834947.png

@jos.vdheijden in order for your logs to be looked at by our support teams you would need to head over to our support website . 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!