cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 Owner with Meta Quest+ subscription with Pre-Order 512GB Quest 3 Meta Quest+ free trial

mbze430
Rising Star

I currently own a Quest 2 with a fully paid one-year subscription to Meta Quest+.  I pre-ordered the 512GB Quest 3 which comes with the 6months Meta Quest+ Subscription.

How will this work?  Will I get an extended free 6-month subscription after my yearly expires?

I contacted customer support and they didn't give me a definitive answer.

please advice 

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | GSkill 32GB DDR4 | MSI RTX 4090 | Gigabyte Aorus X570 ITX | Samsung 980 Pro 2TB PCIe/NVMe
1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @mbze430, We would love to provide you some information regarding this.

The promotion is a trial for the Meta Quest+ subscription, must be redeemed within 90 days of activation, and is not valid on prior orders or purchases. You can read all the details here: https://www.meta.com/legal/quest/aw2-promo-trial-subscription-terms

Please let us know fi you have further questions or concerns and we would love to assist you however we can! You can also reach out to us privately from our profile page by sending us a message at any time.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?