cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 | audio not working in any games/menus

echowater6539
Explorer

Hi I cant get audio to work on any games I've been playing,

I'm using a year old quest 2 and link cable.

if you have encountered this help me out please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

echowater6539
Explorer

I just figured out how to fix it, you just need to restart the computer

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

KaydenHelper124
Protege

Greetings @echowater6539

Make sure your volume is turned up. With this is still happening, get in contact with Meta or watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylaKsU-sOm4

This happens to me before and what I did was wait for a update to come out or restart the headset.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @echowater6539! We would love to help you with your Quest 2 audio. A great suggestion by @KaydenHelper124 to make sure your volume is turned up. You can also try using headphones to narrow down what might be causing the issue. Just to clarify, you have tried the audio in several apps, and it's not working in any of the app? 

We look forward to hearing back from you and assisting you further!  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We are just following up with you to check and see if you still need assistance! Feel free to reach out to us anytime! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

yes its not working on any apps

echowater6539
Explorer

I just figured out how to fix it, you just need to restart the computer

I've had my headset at 100% volume when this happens but restarting headset, and computer seams to do the trick

Great! We are so glad those simple steps did the trick! Feel free to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?