cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 is not connecting to PCVR as Airlink

alsnanj
Honored Guest

Dear All,

Suddenly, my Quest 2 is not connecting to my PC, please find below steps and logs that I can temporarily make it work (Note: I've been using this for 2 years or something without issues, this issue is just recent only):

1) If I Repair Meta Quest app, it downloads it again, then updates it, then I can pair again and it works for little.

2) After a while, again it doesn't show.

Appreciate your support please, thank you.

Regards,

5 REPLIES 5

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @alsnanj 🙂

it seems it is not a problem of the pc app.

Try the steps @LaserDisk describe in the following link, it worked for me.

Solved: Re: Quest 3/ Air Link stopped working/ No connecti... - Page 8 - Meta Community Forums - 11... 

alsnanj
Honored Guest

I already tried this solution but same issue, the only way to make it work for temporarily only is to reinstall.

Another option is using steam link....it's  free and you don't need air link to play your PCVR games

Steam Link on Meta Quest | Quest VR Games 

Yes, I just tried and it works (thank you), but it is laggy sometimes. Should I invest in it and try to tune it or try to fix the other Meta Airlink?

I'm sure, air link will work again soon.

They are working on that.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?