cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 keeps leaving airlink after a few minutes

OceanEleven11
Honored Guest

So, i load up my pc, get on airlink, and upon playing Roblox VR for a few minutes, it glitches out and freezes but goes back to normal, then after that it freezes out again and shows me my irl house for a split second, cutting to black for a split second then to the "theres stuff in your guardian" and i ignore it, go back to airlink
then 1 minute later, it cuts to my homescreen, no warning at all

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello!
Sorry it took me so long to respond, i was doing some work.

But, i no longer need assistance

I just had to update my Device.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @OceanEleven11. Thank you for reaching out and bringing your Airlink issues to our attention. We know that having something like this happen while playing can definitely put a halt to your VR experience, and we want to get you back on track. Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps you have already done? Have you changed out your Air Link cable?

Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @OceanEleven11! Just checking in to see if you are still needing assistance with your device and Airlink.  If so, please do reach back out to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello!
Sorry it took me so long to respond, i was doing some work.

But, i no longer need assistance

I just had to update my Device.

Hey there, @OceanEleven11

That's wonderful news that you were able to get your device to work.

If you have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.