cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 left controller not connecting

OPxHARDIK
Honored Guest

I urgently need assistance with my Oculus Quest 2 controller. I had my left controller replaced two months ago, and it was working fine until now. Recently, it started disconnecting mid-game. Initially, it would vibrate at one-second intervals, briefly connecting and then disconnecting again. I have tried several solutions, including removing the battery for 5 minutes, using foil paper, re-pairing, and restarting the headset, but nothing has worked.

After restarting the headset, the controller has stopped functioning entirely—no vibrations, no connection. Given that the controller is new, I am concerned about the possibility of getting it replaced again. Please help me resolve this issue.

3 REPLIES 3

FunkyTanuki
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @OPxHARDIK, looks like you already tried a couple things. Proactiveness is always great. From the looks of it, you might want to look into replacement options. You can reach out to support HERE, they'll be able to give you some options!

"I Have Found That People Lie, Most Often Deceiving Themselves. Not So The Dead. The Dead Are So Very, Very Loud. And Yet, Lying Is Not In Their Nature. It Is So... Humbling, To Listen To The Dead Speak."

I dont think i can replace it twice and also my warrant ended few days ago

We'd love to look into what options may be available for you. To do so, we'll need you to contact us directly. Please feel free to use the steps that FunkyTanuki provided, so our team can take a closer look at what options might be available to you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?