cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 not connecting to phone

milan.krizsik
Honored Guest

I got a new phone and downloaded the Oculus App, and suddenly the Quest 2 started saying "Setup your account" (Not giving me anything to do) but I already did the tutorial. The Oculus Website with the "Devices" panel says it's not connected. I'm not sure what to do I couldn't do anything with the horizon thing, because it was already done on my PC, but the headset was still saying to do it. The mobile app is saying "Connecting" but it doesn't. Please help this is a new issue when it said "Set up your account" while buying a game.

5 REPLIES 5

milan.krizsik
Honored Guest

I cannot even Reset it, when I try it just turns on the headset

Hey @milan.krizsik! We know how troublesome pairing issues can be, we'd love to help get your devices connected! We have a few helpful tips listed on our site here, please give those a try and let us know if they help! You can also perform a factory reset by doing the following:

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

If you continue having issues, please reach out to our support team so we can look into this further for you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, we just wanted to make sure the steps provided were able to help get your device reset. Let us know if you need any help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

hello. Can i ask you one question ? I just got oculus quest 2 and it doesn’t pair i even tried the factory reset

Thanks for informing us @stepan.merhout.9! We know how worrisome it can be for pairing to not function properly, but we'll be sure to have a fix for you. Since a factory reset had not helped, we recommend you Submit a Ticket with us. We'll be able to assist further within that platform and you'll be able to reach us via email, live chat or a scheduled callback!

Hope to hear from you soon!