cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 not loading VR Content through Browser/Link

Crouder
Honored Guest

Hi,

while being connected with my Quest 2 via Link Cable ive tried to watch some VR Content:

I click the VR Button on the Video and a prompt pops up in my browser for confirmation.

Then nothing happens and for Instance when i go back to the Quest the "Chrome" just says its loading.

It used to work properly. Inbetween i guess i updated the Quest then Graphic Drivers and Windows 11. 

Everything is up to date.

OculusScreenshot1676389295.jpeg

GathererLOGS 

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Crouder, we understand that this issue might be tedious in nature, and we would love to help you resolve this. However, because we need to take some advanced steps to ensure that your PC and the Quest are working in unison, we might need to get you over to our support page that is located on our website. This is only because they have more systems in place to take a look at the internal components of the computer. We will leave the link to our website, here. We hope that your issue is quickly resolved.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

filmaton
Honored Guest
We have the exact same problem on my workstation. None of my browsers (Brave, Chrome, Firefox) work via Oculus Link cable in our glasses. Not in the Quest 2 and not in the Quest Pro either! All drivers up to date on Windows 10. All other tools work beautifully.

We need a solution, we have deadlines for our clients. 😐

div4o
Honored Guest

i have the same issue too. when i connect my oculus 2 over Oculus Link to my pc i can`t use the browser any more for VR. It try it with every possible browser out there. Nothing is working. I see the loading screen and nothing is happening. Few weeks ago everything was working fine. And yes, my Oculus and system are up to date. Please help

RoastPork
Retired Support

I appreciate y'all's feedback on this. If you haven't already, you may want to file a bug report HERE, so you can let the right people know that this is affecting your experience.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

i have reported the bug allready 

ok, i allready send the report too ...

Nikisazu
Honored Guest

Same here, having the exact same problem since some weeks ago every browser stopped working...
Any solution yet?

PS: already contacted support and they found no solution, they told me to get in contact with the application developer... (6944310)

louislimoges
Honored Guest

Same thing here. Just tried every browser APKs on the Quest Pro ( chrome, edge, brave, chromium ). They all crash as soon as I enter an adress or click on a link. The load fine and I can scroll on start page smoothly in all cases. I press enter in the address bar and crash. This is getting ridiculous.