cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 not turning on and not charging

jacobRiiber
Honored Guest

Hi

I've read through a lot of similar threads and troubleshoot guides, but do not seem to find the help I need. Sorry if I've missed something. 

I'm trying to get my son's Quest 2 working. It doesn't seem to charge and cannot turn on. 

Yes, I have tried different chargers and sockets. 

Yes, I have charged and waited several hours multiple times

Yes, I have held down the power button for a long time

When plugged in, the red light blinks with long periods in-between (approx. 10-12 sec)

Hope someone can help or direct me in the right direction 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @jacobRiiber! We'd like to stop by and help you out with those headset difficulties you're facing. We'd like to thank you for exhausting all that troubleshooting on your end; we truly appreciate that. We understand that those steps were unsuccessful in getting that headset to power on, so we'd like to gather a bit of account info and take a further look into some other options for you. We would much rather keep your personal info out of the public eye, so we can kindly ask that you send us a PM! Just select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?