cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 pairing problem not found on Android app

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received my new Quest 2 helmet after a defective exchange, now impossible to pair the helmet with the application on Android. I think I have tried everything, factory reset of the helmet, reinstall app. Oculus on my phone and always the same message "Helmet not found" I don't know what to do anymore, maybe a person can help me here. thank you

2 REPLIES 2

gjscig1
Protege

There’s a lot of people having the same problem I hope they fix it soon, i have a new quest 2 and have the same problem, no solution yet

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Anonymous! We hate to hear that you're having this issue! We would like for you to reach out to us in a private message with screenshot or more details of what is happening when you attempt to pair the headset. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?