cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 suddenly not fully connecting to PC App With Error message.

ItzYoshiXD.TTV
Explorer

Ok so two days ago I tried to connect my Q2 to my PC using Air Connect and wired Connect but it fails to fully connect. Headset visually its just a black screen with 3 dots like a loading screen. When I look at my PC there a message that pops up saying "Oculus isn't working correctly. Go to troubleshoot link". The headset it being recognized by the app with green dot/active and when headset goes into rest mode the message "can't find headset appears".  My PC is Up to date on all updates and power cycled to fully reset it.  Router is newest xffinity model with a gig internet connection and 36 upload and had been reset.  Headset has been reset (not Factory reset)  Ive reset the PC app in setting - beta- Reset Oculus. Tried different Resolutions. Lastly Downloaded the Oculussetup.exe and did a repair. Im all out of ideas besides uninstalling and Factory Resetting.  Side note I can connect to PC using Virtual Desktop just fine but I like the oculus app more.  Any Ideas?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ItzYoshiXD.TTV! We hate to hear you're having issues with your device connecting to your PC. No worries, let's see what we can do! So we can further assist, could you please PM us directly. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to your response. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!