cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 will not accept any payment methods

TeenT420
Expert Protege

I’ve tried multiple cards and PayPal but nothing works. It won’t accept any of my payment options I’m always greeted with account Error and I’ve called my bank and checked my PayPal they both work fine but I cannot add any of them as a “valid” payment option. Customer service won’t even help they always say just keep trying different ways. I see now solution to this problem and it’s kinda sucks I really just want to buy games and enjoy my headset but I can only get demos or free games until they fix this problem. 

16 REPLIES 16

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, we hate to hear that you are continuing to experience trouble with your payment method. Perhaps it could be a problem with your financial institution. Let's do a little investigating. Click here to submit a support ticket so that we can assist you further. We're here to help! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It’s not I’ve talked to my banks and they said that it was valid and they saw the attempts I made but all them went through even on PayPal it has something to do with your servers or something. Just spent the last hour on the phone with my bank everything is clear on my end and you store says that my card is a valid card but refused to add as a payment option. 

I already submitted a support ticket as well and they sent me the same trouble shooting problems every time and they do not work. 

Hello, I understand how frustrating this can be. To further assist you, may you please confirm your ticket #?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello, thanks so much for confirming your support ticket number. Please bear with us as we further investigate this matter. Thank you in advance for your patience! 🙂

No problem. I just want to buy games. 

Baliasic1
Explorer

I am with you here. Same situation. Has been several days since I submitted a ticket and all I get is give them some time. How about you give me free content meanwhile. Lol

this issue has been persistent for 4 years now. How much time do you guys need to fix it? Moreover, I talked to my bank, Chase, and their customer service even know about this issue. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?