cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 3 - Asgard's Wrath

Meloira
Honored Guest

I recently got the new VR and saw it game with Aagard's Wrath 2. I haven't played the first so I found it in the store. 

It says I've purchased it, but it's not in my library, and I don't see an option to download it. Not sure what I'm missing here

24 REPLIES 24

cj7hawk
Explorer

Same problem. Does anyone know what is going on?

FUNtastic
Expert Protege

The game will not be released until winter. With the purchase of Quest 3 you have reserved a free version. When Asgard's Wrath 2 is released, you'll be able to download it for free.

kojack
MVP
MVP

Asgard's Wrath 1 is a Rift only game. There is no native version available for Quests.

However the Quest 3 does come with a free copy of AW 1. To play it (or even see it in your library) you must be connected to a gaming PC using Link, Airlink or Virtual Desktop.

(Everybody's account has a Rift/PCVR library and Quest library. When you use the Quest stand alone, you only see the Quest library. When you connect the Quest to a PC, you only see the Rift/PCVR library)

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Goatoftsushima
Protege

It’s not released until December 

kojack
MVP
MVP

Yes, Asgard's Wrath 2 isn't out until december. But this thread is about Asgard's Wrath 1, which was also included but is only visible when using Link/Airlink.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

No it’s not,the original comment is about asgards wrath 2

@Goatoftsushima wrote:

No it’s not,the original comment is about asgards wrath 2

Read the original again. They say they saw it comes with Asgard's Wrath 2, but they haven't played the first game, so they looked on the store and it said they already owned it.

They wanted to know why the first game was listed as purchased but isn't in their library.

The first asgards wrath isn’t available for the quest 3,or 2 for that matter it’s for the rift

@Goatoftsushima wrote:

The first asgards wrath isn’t available for the quest 3,or 2 for that matter it’s for the rift

So you didn't read my first response which already said this.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?