cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 3 Controllers Disconnecting in First Asgard's Wrath

Vinman123456
Explorer

Hey there, I'm wondering if anyone has had a problem with Quest 3 controllers disconnecting whenever you go to the menu in the first Asgard's Wrath using Air Link. Every time I go to the menu with the inventory, quest log, codex, etc., occasionally and often I'll get an error message onscreen that says the controllers were disconnected and to press the A button to reconnect. I always manage to reconnect the controllers, but the error message again comes up pretty frequently multiple times every time I'm in the menu. Anyone heard of this or have a possible solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, thanks for replying. Everything seems to be fine. The next day, after I booted up the game again, it’s all working fine. I guess it was a case where I just needed to either restart my pc or my quest. Thanks though.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vinman123456​! Frequent disconnection is not a fun experience, and we certainly know how stressful it can make gameplay. Since behaviors like this really put a damper on things, we have a few questions to help us gain a little more insight:

• Does this occur when using the Link cable as well?
  • Have you checked for any available updates?
  • Have you unpaired and paired your controllers?
  • Does it only happen when you try to access Asgard's Wrath's menu?
    • Is this happening in any other games or apps?
  • Are you using any 3rd party accessories? (such as rechargeable grips, controller covers, etc.)
  • Have you reseated or replaced the controller's AA batteries?
    • What is the LED status of your controllers? 
    • What color are the lights and are they blinking or solid?

We look forward to learning more! Please let us know if there is any additional support we can provide! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, again! We're just following up to see if we can offer any additional support or information. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi there, thanks for replying. Everything seems to be fine. The next day, after I booted up the game again, it’s all working fine. I guess it was a case where I just needed to either restart my pc or my quest. Thanks though.

@Vinman123456 sweet! We love to hear this! If you find yourself needing assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to @ us! Have a wonderful weekend!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?