cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 3 Elite Strap with Battery issues

Cr1st1ano
Explorer

I would like to buy the Q3 Elite strap with battery however I red its having a lot of issues. Meta retired the strap from the market until dec 2023 and now it is back on sales on Meta store only. Not Amazon, or other stores... (why ? it is a sign of defect and still too much return items ?) 

Morevower, I red on this forum (the conversation named "Quest 3 Elite Strap with Battery only connects for a few seconds") many customers had a replacement by META and still face same problem even on the new Elite just received in Dec'23-Gen'24 (then after META restarted the sales).

I sill have doubt if to buy or wait a little more time. What is your suggestions ? 

Do you have a good Meta elite strap with battery working without issues ? (I would like to avoid to buy thirth party product)

3 REPLIES 3

Captainjack42
Honored Guest

I’m facing the same dilemma. I wanna have the elite strap with additional battery but don’t want to buy defective product. Would be nice to have official response from Meta about it.

At the end I decided to purchase the original meta strap with battery.

I am using it since 20 days and so far is good. I believe and hope that the initial problem is definitely solved.

J40NYR
MVP
MVP

Meta has now launched a replacement programme for effected serial numbers. I would certainly buy with confidence (I love mine!)

Jonny

Quest 2, Quest 3, PCVR, Meta Wayfarer
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?